viernes, 25 de septiembre de 2009

If some tourist come to Chile and ask me about the places he/she must visit, I think I can tell you about some places I like to go alot. These places are:

1.-“Parque de las esculturas”: this park is ubicated in Providencia, and was built between 1986 and 1988. This park was built because the municipality wants to make a place to art after the Mapocho River’s flood. In this place some musicians made their shows too. So I think it’s a very complete place.

2.-“museo Nacional de Bellas artes”: I think this place its so special for our country and every tourist who come Must visit it. This place has the mission to contribute to the art’s practices. I can’t tell too much about this place, because its name tells everything.
3.-“La moneda”: I think this place doesn’t need an introduction, but here I go: La moneda it’s our government palace.

4. - “Barrio Paris-Londres”: I think this place its very wonderful because it’s so beautiful and historical. This place is in the center of Santiago and some of its features is the European Architectural style.

5. - The last place that a tourist can visit in Santiago is: “Valle Nevado”. This is a ski resort that is located sixty kilometers from the airport, when you can enjoy the snow and make surf.

Well, I hope you like these places.
See ya!

1 comentario:

kenotkd dijo...

I think that those places are great!
Good chose!
bye!