viernes, 2 de octubre de 2009


I think that is so difficult to choose only one favorite food, because I like a lot of different dishes! Everyone with its special flavor that makes me love to eat it! However if I have to choose only one I think it could be the “Chinese food”.


Chinese food is the best in the world for me to eat. I think that it’s so special and prepared, and the ingredients and the flavor make this food so good for me. My favorite dish is: “carne mongoliana”. I like this dish because I love meat and I think the special flavor that this dish has is so nice to taste and eat. Like I said before, I like the flavor of the meat, but I like the vegetables flavor too. I think the mix of these two ingredients makes this dish be perfect.


Even I like this dish a lot; I really don’t have any idea to how this food is prepared xD! I know how to cook food to survive and I know I’m never going to die for hungry. But, I don’t know how to cook food more detailed. For this reason, I never cook specials dish for anyone, but I cook simple food for my boyfriend when we eat in his home and we’re alone.
The best food to combine “carne Mongoliana” for me is: “arroz chaufan”. I think this is the typical Chinese food that everyone eats and knows, but I really believe that is perfect! I like the flavor, the consistency, the smell, everything. I think this dish is perfect to share with friends in the night or in a special meeting.


Well I think that this dish likes to a big number of people, hope you like it too!!!

4 comentarios:

Marcela Díaz dijo...

hi!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D....

I like the chinese food too... but I can't eat with the sticks...


see ya

bye

Marcelo! dijo...

I think chinese food is great, but it makes people stink!
happy b-day bitch!

andres_rincon dijo...

I don't want to read what you have wrote it, so happy brithday :)

And some ohter time you may invite me, to eat your favorite dishes :)

Vzapatacid dijo...

I love chinese food too!!!

happy birthday! =)=)