domingo, 15 de noviembre de 2009

it's time to say goodbye/ about my english experience


Idioms are very important in our age, because we constantly are reading a lot of things, movies, posters, information of any kind. So I think languages are very necessary to live, understand, and communicate with other people in other places or in other conditions. About this, I think the most important idiom that everyone must know and learn is english. In the same way, English it’s very important to the student’s life. Why? Because we need to read different papers and books that sometimes are in English, and sometimes we are not prepared to read it. For that reason, in our faculty teach us English.

The English programme consists in four levels, where we were separate by a test that we did in the beginning of the first year of psychology. If we pass the four levels we can get a “pre-intermediate” certificate.

Talking about me, the level where I started to learn english in the university was “english II”. I was very frustrated when I saw the results of the test, because I thought that I’m going to be in the third level. I think my frustration was because I was in an english’s institute for three years. I decided to study english because I really like that idiom, so I asked to my mother to register me in the institute. My mother didn’t like the idea in the beginning, because in that year I was in other school, so she was concerned about my marks. But I insisted and she accepted.

Well. So I think I hated second level for that reason, furthermore, I really knew everything that we “learn” in that course. But, well, life is full of that kind of moments, I think.... Others english levels were ok, I liked the teachers and I had fun with my friends. Well, I learn a lot of things too, and I remembered a lot of things that I forgot.

In conclution, I think my expercience with the english course of the university, in general, was very well. I learned a lot of things, I really had good moments, specially in blog time, because I loved a lot to do this activity, because I think it is very usefull to practice the things we learn in class. Furthermore, specially in four level, I enjoyed a lot blog time, because I liked when my classmates listened to differents songs, because new computers has speakers 83 . I liked blog activity because I can play facebook’s games too. Yes, I admited it, I played games in class. So what?


Well, I think I’m going to miss english.

See yaaa!!

No hay comentarios: