viernes, 6 de noviembre de 2009

challenges to face

I think psychology is facing some challenges since the career was created, because its objectives are so changeable and sometimes are much undefined. Actually, and talking about my experience in this career and in this faculty, I think my discipline need improve some specials things about for example education.

In education area, I think this career need best teachers… something like have real teachers of psychology. Researchers are so cool and I know they know a lot, but they are so cool investigating, but sometimes they are not good teachers. Maybe the topic of today doesn’t want me to talk about this kind of challenges, but I think if we have to be good professionals in the future, or if we want to contribute in some areas investigating or creating new perspectives, we need to have a good base, and for that we need a good and a specialized education.

Talking more about education I think psychology has another important challenge. I think our discipline has to contribute to the education of children since they’re kids. Why? Because if psychology helps teachers or school’s personnel, I think we as psychologists can make more efficient or dedicated children, we can help them to develop its personality in a best way.

Talking about social matters and technology I think our discipline need to improve and created more places to treat people, because there are some hospitals that treat psychological problems but the conditions are very poor. I think if we want to do more professionals things we need to have the places to do it, nor a room or even worse room in poor or subhuman conditions.

To resolve this challenges I think psychology need more disposition, because for example to improve education or maybe labor conditions, psychologist need to have more time to waste helping people. On the other hand, our discipline needs more monetary contribution, because, even if some people want to build new hospitals or clinics, if they don’t have money, they can’t do anything.

For that reason, I think psychology can have many challenges to face or many things to do, but if our discipline doesn’t have the necessary contributions, nothing of our dreams never comes true.

The end.

2 comentarios:

Rodolfo Andrés dijo...

Hi andrea!!!

I wrote the same challenges.

Bye

Álvaro dijo...

Andrea as usual it is really satisfactory for me to read your posts, excellent!!!!