viernes, 23 de octubre de 2009


The current situation of my faculty is not the best that we’d like to have, but it’s not the worse faculty either. We have a lot of things that we need and we use every day, such as a computer’s room (with a lot of new and good computers), cafetería, library, photocopiers, etc.


However, a psychology’s faculty needs a lot of things more than the things that we have. For example, a neuroscience laboratory, because we only have theoretical classes and we can’t know the instruments or the real use of some structures and machines. We need a study rooms too, because – I don’t know why – but the people in this faculty are very noisy, so I think that when we want to be calm and in silence to study or read, we don’t have where to do it (I go to the faculty of arts to study alone and in peace).



The first step, I think, could be the “study room” because I think it’s easier to construct and doesn’t require a big amount of money to do it. The benefit of this room is that people might have, for the first time, a place to study quietly, without the voice and conversations of other students can stress and make you angry.



Other facilities this faculty needs can be the next ones: a “real” library, because we have one that doesn’t have the necessary books. Another thing it’s about the need of the improvement of the size of some rooms, because the rooms of other careers are really really bad, considering the number of students per room.



However, I like this faculty a lot!

5 comentarios:

Alex dijo...

I agree with you. We need a study room and a good library.

Bye

Marcelo! dijo...

I wrote the same in my entry! I think we are connected or something XD!

love ya!

Rodolfo Andrés dijo...

I'm agree with you baby bitch.

Goodbye

kenotkd dijo...

You are right about the needs.
I hope that someday the university do something about it.
Bye!!

Ingrid Carocca dijo...

I agree with you Bali, our classrooms are terrible!