viernes, 30 de octubre de 2009

things I love to do!!

People say students don’t have time to fun when they are in classes. But that it’s not true. Why? Because I saw people of my faculty every Friday staying at university, but that people don’t stay here to study, they stay to have fun.

In my case, I think I always have time to do things that I love to do. I have to admit that sometimes I neglect my university’s activities, but I’m not sorry for that at all, because I think that if I only make university things I’m going to be like a robot or someone without life. The activities that I always do and these who I enjoy the most are:

Be online: I love internet, I think it’s really essential in my life, so always, everyday in the night, I’m in the computer using messenger and visiting my favorite websites. A website that I love to see, and I’m not getting tired never to see it, its BJD’s sites. BJD are Koreans dolls make of resin. Using messenger is other thing that I love to do, because I can speak with my friends and more specially I can talk with my boyfriend *-*

Listen to music: I think this is a so common activity but I really love to do it. I think music help me to be more quiet and in peace with myself when I get angry or when I sad. Music also helps to be more active when I’m sleepy or makes me happier when I already am in a good way. I listen to music every time I can do it; because it always helps me to everything… it’s like a partner I’m always going to have.

Make crafts: I loooooooooooove to do manual crafts. Crafts it’s my favorite activity to do because I really have fun when I do it. I make some like Japanese stuff, something like cute things, like pins, plushies, flowers, gifts to my friends, some thematic stuff, like gifts to mother’s day, Halloween, Christmas, etc. I do accessories for my cosplay too. Well I have to admit that I’m totally otaku but I like it.

Well that’s all
See you!

7 comentarios:

Kikoyu dijo...

good things to do!

I love you girl!!

althought your bads moods!! jajaja

XoXo

Marcelo! dijo...

I loooooooove your crafts!
they are so nice and KAWAII!!


(L)

Alex dijo...

interesting activities!
People who make crafts are very rare,

bye

Vzapatacid dijo...

I love listen to music too

kisses bye =)

andres_rincon dijo...

crafts! :D

i love you rainbows that you do for gay parade the other day. (rima XD)

kisses, bye

Marcela Díaz dijo...

I like surfing on the internet tooo...

take care...

see ya.

Rodolfo Andrés dijo...

Listening to music is my favorite activity.

Bye